Canadians (others too)! You need Estelles "Flexible Taxes&quo

Guest gpeden

The one thing that was going to keep this CC3 software from being perfect for my situation was the lack of a solution for collecting 2 taxes (national GST plus provincial) that are "harmonized" into one, called HST, for those provinces where this is required. That's right - some provinces ( Newfoundland, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia) require this tax be collected even on out of province purchases. I just purchase Estelle's "Flexible Taxes" mod and installed it tonight. It was a problem-free install, even with a few Scotches under my belt :w00t:

This would also be great for someone with a store located in a province where their own P.S.T must be collected for sales within that province. Each province can be setup individually from a menu where the provinces and possible tax situations are individually listed and "selectable".

Plus, now I don't have to hack in a line in the invoices showing my GST registration number - that is also done.

The installation required uploading a bunch of files/directories over the existing ones in much the same way as a CC upgrade is done. Those with moded files would need to go the manual upgrade route.The biggest chore was getting ready - doing the requisite backups and downloads and DB dump.

Very nice, Estelle, and thanks for this much needed mod!