password before access into cc shop

Actually posted this into the wrong section, so here is the question again.

Would it be possible to set a cc shop so that no body can see or access the shop unless they have been given an user name and a password?

I am hoping to set up a shop but only selling the goods to exclusive members.

thanks

Hi there it will be possible to create a mod to do this but its not a built in feature of CC at the moment, im snowed under with work so i cant take this on but im sure someone can help...

Hi,

This mod already exists and is available for sale at my store

Here's the direct link to the mod http://www.alexgoldberg.com/cubemods/index...rod&productId=9

Thanks

/Goober

This is certainly something i'm looking for but i would prefer it if once registered their access is still off limits untill i can set up their password

or

if I could set up their user name and password before they can access the store, this way i can controll who can access it and order from it.

Hope this makes sense.

thanks for your assistance so far.

Hi,

This mod already exists and is available for sale at my store

Here's the direct link to the mod http://www.alexgoldberg.com/cubemods/index...rod&productId=9

Thanks

/Goober

This is certainly something i'm looking for but i would prefer it if once registered their access is still off limits untill i can set up their password

or

if I could set up their user name and password before they can access the store, this way i can controll who can access it and order from it.

Hope this makes sense.

thanks for your assistance so far.

This mod supports that functionality already.... sort of.

Here's what the mod does.

1. Requires that a user is registered before they are allowed to view product prices or view any page on the site.

2. After registration the user can view all products, price and make purchases.

3. And here's the kicker! The mod has an additional configuration option, that if enabled, even after registration, the mod will show them the products but NOT prices and no "Add to Cart" or "Buy" buttons. Each registered user will need to be "authorized" by the admin before they can make a purchase.

Thanks

/Goober