What Happened To My Store?

Guest daleross

Guest daleross

I logged into my store less than an hour ago. Now all I get is this error

----------------

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.dalerossministries.com Port 443

Can you help with this? https://www.dalerossministries.com/CC2

Thanks,

Dale

Update: I just managed to open my store successfully. Maybe it will keep working. Thanks

Guest thegoblin

Hi there

I sometimes get that kind of message when my host service is doing something to the server, like an upgrade or something. As a result, the sql service or some other service is unavailable for a short while, creating errors with the database.

I guess this may be what you had, and as you found it sorts its self when they have done everything.

It may also be because of an invalid comand in your .htaccess file...

check there are no php_flags in such a file on your server as alot of servers are no longer able to process these, and it will cause the 500 INTERNAL SERVER error your reciving...

Guest vrakas

Works fine here :)

You will find many products and services at great prices. You can also view Charles & Frances Hunters online healing tapes. Joan Hunter's .........

Possible your server host was updating or something.