Need help to integrate spacecoin

Guest sir_erken

Guest sir_erken

Hi!

I found a company named spacecoin (www.spacecoin.com) that offers payment in Swedish kronor without any setup fees.

But they don’t have a module for cubecart. I asked them if they could build one for me, but they didn’t have access to the right documentation.

But they said that they would do some more research.

Is there any one in here that would be able to build this for me?

Is it hard and takes a lot of time?

Maybe someone already uses them in there cubecart store?

I have the external API information and can send them you if you think you can help me.

BUT the thing is that I don’t have any money to pay you (I’m a university student doing this on my free time), so I totally understand if you don’t want to help!!

Would really appreciate any help or tips on how to do this!!

Hi!

I found a company named spacecoin (www.spacecoin.com) that offers payment in Swedish kronor without any setup fees.

But they don’t have a module for cubecart. I asked them if they could build one for me, but they didn’t have access to the right documentation.

But they said that they would do some more research.

Is there any one in here that would be able to build this for me?

Is it hard and takes a lot of time?

Maybe someone already uses them in there cubecart store?

I have the external API information and can send them you if you think you can help me.

BUT the thing is that I don’t have any money to pay you (I’m a university student doing this on my free time), so I totally understand if you don’t want to help!!

Would really appreciate any help or tips on how to do this!!

I note they have an OSCommerce module for download. You could always compare the OSC module to a fairly standard CC module, and see how you go.

I did sign up, as it did say customers can stay on your site when making payment, and I wanted to see how they where doing it.

Unfortunatly, they use IFrames to put their content on your page. Kinda ok for some stuff, but not for a payment system.

I can also see that for their free account they have pretty high commision charges - unless you're making high profit, take care!

Sorry I can't help anymore, but perhaps someone with OSC knowledge will find the module easy to hack into CC?

Jason

• 4 weeks later...
Guest megagente

Oscommerce has one, but I dont like too much. The only way to know who made the payment is the email and the price the customer paid. If you have a lot of sales you can get confused.