won't accept my license key now that I've re-installed

Guest global777

Guest global777

I had to re-install CC, and now it will not accept the key I just purchased because I had entered it into my cart admin area before things went haywire and I had to re-install.

Please tell me how to correct this, so I can enter my License Key.

Thanks!

Guest EverythingWeb

Hello,

Please raise a Ticket at the Support Helpdesk, and be sure to include your Full Name, email you registered/purchased with, the FULL license key and the domain to which it should be registered. This way you can be fully authenticated, and your key reset.

Thanks.

Guest global777

Thank you! I did so...but so far today I have received no responses to any of my support tickets. I imagine they are busy, but I feel ignored

**poor me**

:)

Guest EverythingWeb

Did you get the auto-confirmation, to confirm the ticket was received?

Please understand that you will not get an immediate answer, but Brooky works through the support tickets very well.

My money would be on getting a response this side of lunchtime Tuesday :)

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same problem with "License Key already used" so I went to the Support Helpdesk. When I tried to login on that page it said something about "page not found" and wanted to send me to CubeCart.com home page.

After proceeding without loging in I submitted the ticket and received this message:

The file /home/cubecart/public_html/site/helpdesk/swift.php has been encoded with the ionCube PHP Encoder and requires the free ioncube_loader_lin_4.4.so ionCube PHP Loader to be installed.

with a link to the Encoder.

So did this get thru to Tech Support or not?

Thanks,

Kent

it probably didn't and would seem that you unforchinately came accross the site durring a small glitch it should be fine now just try again and should work...

if the ticket has gone through you will recive confirmation and brooky should contact you the next Working day...