Parse Error...Help Needed

Guest 7Design

Guest 7Design

I just completed the installation of CubeCart. Everythingis working fine, except one thing:

When I click on a product on the cart home page, I get the following error:

"Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/username/public_html/store/includes/content/viewProd.inc.php on line 34"

Could someone please advise what would cause this to happen?

Thanks!

7design

No problem <_<

Note for everyone : If you have a parse error on your store this is normally down to a dodgy upload via ftp. Try to re upload the page in question works 99% of the time.

Guest 7Design

One more question (I think), evilhomer.

You mentioned the "dodgy" upload via ftp. I was thinking about this the other night. I use ws_ftp. Set it to auto and upload all the files in the "upload" folder.

Now, when I use the auto-install feature of fantastico, I never have a problem with the operation of the cart. But, since fantastico installs an older version of CC, I downloaded the latest version and installed.

I get these 2 errors now:

1. When we visit the home page, the image for the product shows up in the left column in the featured area, but in the body of the page, it has the item name and info, but the "No Photo Available" image appears there and not our product image.

2. When I click on items to purchase and add them to my cart, the price is not showing up. And, if I add 5 of an item, it still only shows 1 with no cost total. It is not adding the price of the items you place in your cart. It just shows 0.00.

Any help on these?

Might this have something to do with a dodgy upload using the "auto" feature of ws_ftp?

Should I break down each file and do it manually instead of relying on ws_ftp to determine the type of file automatically?

Sorry for all the in-depth questions. We just need to get the cart in place for the site release.

Thanks again.

7Design