MySQL Error Occured

Guest southbayday

Guest southbayday

;)

I am really frustrated. I go through the automatic install process and when I get to step 3 things go bad. I have tried it on two different hosts with the same result. Here is what I am getting:

MySQL Error Occured

1045: Access denied for user 'steve'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

What do I do? Where do I go?

it seems you are simply entering the wrong database information... make sure you have created the database first and that you have the correct information at hand...

Guest southbayday

it seems you are simply entering the wrong database information... make sure you have created the database first and that you have the correct information at hand...

I think I have done all of that correctly. Still stuck. Even had one of the hosting guys try it without success.

I think I have done all of that correctly. Still stuck. Even had one of the hosting guys try it without success.

Send me a PM with your URL and access codes and I'll see if I can fix it. It used to make me crazy until I figured it out .