Logo

Guest bugley1972

Guest bugley1972

Hi- I am new to cubecart and olny got up and running yesterday. I to have been trying to change the logo but dont want to upload my own just change where it says cubecart into some other wording

I have tried the\skins\\Legend\\styleImages\\backgrounds\\topHeader.jpg which is what I was advised but then dont know where to go from there.

Dont know how to download it change it then upload it back again. Can anyone help without using technical words as I dont have a clue

And there is more!!! My second problem is once you purchase from my website and click on view basket it shows the price of the product but shows the shipping as N/A and I need it to show shipping costs at this point.

Any ideas!!! I would appreciate any advise

Thanks

I dont think you will be allowed to do that as that is the proper cubecart logo and is copyrighted.

I would check with Brooky first before you do this.

Regarding shipping it will not show any value until the customer has logged in down to the fact it needs the customer info to determine the shipping amount.

hth

Guest bugley1972

I dont think you will be allowed to do that as that is the proper cubecart logo and is copyrighted.

I would check with Brooky first before you do this.

Regarding shipping it will not show any value until the customer has logged in down to the fact it needs the customer info to determine the shipping amount.

hth

Thanks for the advise

The company who I bought the website from said to follow the steps \skins\\Legend\\styleImages\\backgrounds\\topHeader.jpg -Then download the topheader to my computer and change using paint shop pro and then upload

Edited by bugley1972

Guest bugley1972

What they probably mean is to change the whole image from cubecart logo to something new, if so, that's fine.

So how can I do that easily as I dont have any knowledge of uploading, down loading, paint shop etc

thanks

Guest EverythingWeb

If you have no graphic design experience, then you may find it difficult. you could request someone on the boards designs you a logo, but it may cost.

Guest bugley1972

If you have no graphic design experience, then you may find it difficult. you could request someone on the boards designs you a logo, but it may cost.

Thanks it looks as though that may be my only option!!!

Will give it a go and see what costs people come back with

Guest bugley1972

Can I recommend the 'Request a Mod' forum, as you are most likely to get a quick response here.

http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index.php?showforum=18

Many Thanks.

Thanks again. This is the first time using this site as well as I found it by accident trying to resolve my problem. You have at least saved me from trying to navigate my way through this as well.

I have replied to your other post.

As long as you dont wanna a major logo designed I will do it and upload it free of charge.

Consider it a welcome to cubecart present from EvilHomeR.