How can I have use my existing site to assume the killer template?

Guest enterin

Guest enterin

Hi My name is Larry

I uploaded my cube cart for example http://mydomain.com/prod/

NOw i would like to modify my ixisting home page ie www.mydomain.com so I can change the style or add what i want but at the same time useing the killer syle template. For example the tab bar and the boxes and the footer bar.

The boxes I just want to update with other links or put a feature box on the domain index page.

Now I hope I explained this so some one understands what i am looking for.

As you know the index page of the cart at /prod/index.php can be changed by the system.

At mydomain.com I would like to link to the pages created from the system and of course build around the store using the killer template style.

Well I think I will post this and wait for some one to tell me what am I trying to do? :ninja:

Thanks and I will be waiting for a response.

Larry

PS

I could not find a post with this subject but if some one knows where it is please let me know <_<

Are you trying to say you have a homepage already that you want to change to look the killer template of your store?

e.g

www.mydomain.com = homepage

looks the same as

www.mydomain.com/shop = cc3 store

I think from what i gather hommer is more correct that they currently have a store using the killer skin and they want their site to look the same...

Answer if im correct is... YES you can do it, if you want help with it contact me ;)