Host Disabled CubeCart

kyle

I'm hosting with Host Gator right now (http://www.hostgator.com) and they have disabled the CubeCart admin section of my site due to a security hole. I am working with them to resolve it but I was wondering if anyone here has experience with this and knows how it can be resolved.

Otherwise does anyone know of a good Host that supports CubeCart? I've been installing it using Fantastico, but I could probably install it manually if I had to.

thanks,

kyle

Guest groovejuice

Hostgator's version of fantastico now offers an auto-update from a previous version of CC to 3.07 pl1. If you decide to use that method, please post if it was successful, as many members of the forum have cpanel with fantastico installed.

I have fix about 4 stores this week that updated with fantastico and i hightly Dont recomend it is caused too many problems... Its a quick and easy to update manualy if your afraid of doing it contact me and i can arange for either myself or one of my partneres to do the update for you ...