Let me know!!1

Guest tbladecki

Guest tbladecki

I have been working on this site for some time, but I had to pretty much start over due to the updates with CC.

I know that I have some issues with some of the product listings, I am working on some DB stuff intergrating witht the product descriptions but I have nto completed it. I am more intrested in easy of use, and cleanleness of the site, I am trying to make sure that it is easy to nagivate and "flows" well.

Thank you for your input.

the site is below

I need some help with doing a logo.... can somone please contact me, I am not good with them but the one that I have is not flowing very well............. thanks

I lik ethe fishing references throughout the site - nice touch

Agreed i like them too and great site but i think it needs a bit more well skinning... it seems too bland design wise and too bulky text wise i dont know might just be me but i like designed sights....

Just an example i think your header image could be more Fishy :rolly: ...

Guest tbladecki

aikdo

I agree with getting more images and change the logo, but I am not good at that king of stuff so I am limited.... I would like to do more with the skins, but it will all have to come in due time as my inventory is overtaking my space and i need to get up and running

Thank you for the input

Welcome Diver needs to move up a bit to align with the right one and the the main frame :rolly:

If i remember correctly you had another logo before that looked better than this one, am i correct?

Fish and dive was an excelent idea at the end :w00t: :lol:

Guest tbladecki

'ansuk'

I agree with everyone else about the fish references, nice touch :w00t:

Some problems i have looking at the site with IE6 600x800:

1) loosing both ends of the logo

2) your category titles are too big for the Killer tabs as im missing the bottom of them

3) If you store is live? Put something in the Terms & Conditions, i wouldnt buy anything from a website which has that area under construction and that goes for any site docs really. If theres nothing in them then it looks unprofessional, just delete them until you have something to put in them.

I am working on them but as of yet I have not competed them, I will have to remove them until I finish them.

The logo is not right.. I neeed to work on that

The store is not currently live, I am hoping ot have it up and running by feb 1

I personally would also change your orange buttons to blue as the orange doesnt really mix with the rest of the design, its always best to keep a theme going. (just my opinion :D )

I dont like the buttons at all but, I am not good with the skins thing, I need some practice

Also if you dont have any products in a category then it might be best to loose the category until you have something to put in it :D

I just had thm up there so I could keep an eye on the format, I would acutally like ot move them to a box on the side, is there a way to hide cats with nothing in them

Is the store live right now or are you still working on it?

No not yet

It would be a pleasure to help you with the logo. Pm me any suggestions you have and we would work from that :D

Im not too sure right now how to make a logo fit a 100% width skin like Killer, Aikdo or one of the other guys would be able to advise you with that you could have a new logo to the left and move the search box back up into the header?

vrakas Posted Today, 05:19 AM

Welcome Diver needs to move up a bit to align with the right one and the the main frame

If i remember correctly you had another logo before that looked better than this one, am i correct?

Fish and dive was an excelent idea at the end

I did have another logo, but i did not like it, I will move the ogin in up as I agree it needs to be.

ansuk I will PM you because i have a couple of ideas, just dont know how to make them work

Thank you everyone for your help, from the best I can tell I need to do a bit more work