configuring paypal

Guest ehmdjii

Guest ehmdjii

hello,

im running cc in an iframe and therefore, when the payment process via paypal happens, i want that to open in the top window. this is probably not such a big problem, since i only have to find the code where the redirect occurs and add target="_top" to it. but when the confirmation from paypal comes back, i want to display the correct page in the iframe.

so is there a possibility to configure paypal, so that it calls a certain page upon confirmation?

if so, where is that?

thanks!

On your server via your ftp client go where i said

www/modules/gateways/paypal

in there you will have 2 files yes one is called ipn.php but the other is called transfer.php

open that

scroll down to line 164 ish

you will see

///////////////////////////

// Other Vars

////////

if($module['testMode']==1){

$formAction = "https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr";

$formMethod = "post";

$formTarget = "_self";

} else {

$formAction = "https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr";

$formMethod = "post";

$formTarget = "_self";

}

ta da :)

Guest tbladecki

Evil,

Can I modify the same to open in the "page content" window in the killer skin? I want it to stay within my store shell and return to the same. not open the seperate window is this possiable?

Intresting thought I will look into it , I do know paypal offer something on some account where you can set paypal up so the buyer does not leave ur store. Where and what tho I cant remember.

Guest tbladecki

I know that there direct payment has that but this is not in regards to leaving my site that is fine, I just dont want a seperate windoe to popup, I would rather have it in the main display window.

Thanks for you help