How customizable?

Guest John X

I am kind of new to cubecart I got introduced because my host has a free version of the script on his servers. I was wondering exactly how customizable cubecart really is like for example I dont want the whole cubecart interface, I just want certain features like the cart summary where it says what items you have in your cart or the total amount of money on the site. My idea was to just design the whole site myself and add the pages for each item using my own coding then just have a order button that when clicked adds the item to the cart, but not actually use the cart to display the item if you know what I mean. Is it possible to just use certain parts of the cart like design my own site but still have the cart summary on the main page and have little order or buy now images?

Guest woodbtreasures

if you want to see how truly customizable cubecart is then just take a look at my site

http://www.wood-b-treasures.com

If I had purchased my license then there would be little if anything left to the average person to show that my store is a cubecart store.

I also have a growing number of skins on my skins site, as do others as well who can give you an even greater clue as to the potential of this software. To see a full list of skinners and modders for the software check out this post here

What it comes down to is this, there is very little that you can't do with the template system of this cart if you have the time and the xhtml/css knowledge. And the software functionality is very versatile and customizable itself if you have the php knowledge.

Straight up I think that it's the best shopping cart software out there. Period ;)

Guest estelle

CubeCart isn't designed to be just a cart, its designed to be a catalog and all. However with a bit of effort you could probably just use the cart functionality.