Logo

hey all,

can someone help me lol....i have just created my logo and saved it on my comp as a .gif image

now i need to load it as the main logo using the classic template...how do i save the image??

i have tryed going onto the admin page for my site and then click on upload image on there and i have read several topics saying add to this folder and so on ( skins\Legend\styleImages\backgrounds )

how do i save it there as when i upload the image using the upload icon on the admin home page it saves it as this : /public_html/images/uploads/topheader.gif

i hope someone can help me as i am new to this or could a moderator or admin do all this for me!!! lol.

begging for ur help lol!!

Dave ;)

I will step up to the challenge hook me up when ur on next and we will get this done

Thanks so much all for ur quick reply on this topic,

Can you email me @ [email protected] so i can find another private way of sorting this out with you... I have msn which u can add me on if u wish with the above email addy.

thanks again

DAVE :)