verisign and cubecart and other third party software

Guest bikerpics

Guest bikerpics

Hi Guys, I'm in the proccess of getting cube cart v3 up and running. I came across a little problem. First some background about my site. Its mainly a membership site and we use a third party membership software that proccesses the payment via verisigns pay flow.

Now we want to setup a shopping cart (cube Cart) along with our existing membership software. Our membership software has been up and running with verisign for some time now with no problems. I tried to configre the payment gate in cube cart, i put in the mercID and partner. (Is this all that has to be done). Then i went to the cart and tried to proccess payment through cube cart. everything looks fine, it goes to the area where i select the gateway (verisign is default), Then it passes it over to verisigns site, I put in the CC# and hit continue

Then it brings me to the next page on verisigns site, where you enter in the billing address. I know cube cart is passing the info to verisign because it does display the cost and description on this page. Then I hit " I authorize this transcation", another page comes up and i have to confirm the info and hit the proccess button. And I get this error

"Your transaction was approved! However, a communication error with the merchant's site occurred.

The transaction has been voided, please contact the merchant."

I think this has something to do with the configuration within the verisign account. For my other third party software, i had to setup a Return URL Method, Return URL, and Silent Post URL in the verisign account for that software.

I search all the forums and documents and could not find what needs to be setup for cube cart. Has anyone done this before and can let me know.

THanks

Jim