Things disappearing

I am just starting to setup my store with CC3. I did the upgrade to 3.0.8 before adding anything to the store. Today, I tried to add my first product to get a feel for the differences from CC2.

I had previously setup 2 options for size and colors but now needed to add another for this product. They came up blank - it would show the product the "color" but not which one I added. Second try it would show for example Cap>Color> Red with the previous blank one there too. If I delete the blank one, they both disappear.

I got work around "fix" to this problem, change the options.php from 10 to 1000??? I'd like to know why and fix it correctly

I guess not many have had this problem. I did change the options to the 1000 in the products/options.php:

////////////////////////////////////////

// get recordsets for all required data

/////////

$optionsPerPage = "";

$attributesPerPage = "";

$existingOptionsPerPage = "";

$optionsPerPage = 10;

$attributesPerPage = 10;

$existingOptionsPerPage = 10;

This makes for a very long page. I still have Estelle's text box option to add when the new version is done

and can't imagine what this page will look like then.

I'd really like advise on where to look for help with this problem. Does it belong in "bug report"?