Coding Question - ASAP

i can see the problem and can only guess that it is IE's beloved white space error ;)...

try and remove any possible whitespace from that area.... and see if it helps, alternatively there is a HTML -- IF clause that you can use to say IF Internet explorer and run a few aditional Css tags to cleen up IE...

all i can say to you is good luck on your voyage and im sure by the end of fixing this problem you are going to be joining the (We Hate IE Club) ;)

i can see the problem and can only guess that it is IE's beloved white space error ;)...

try and remove any possible whitespace from that area.... and see if it helps, alternatively there is a HTML -- IF clause that you can use to say IF Internet explorer and run a few aditional Css tags to cleen up IE...

all i can say to you is good luck on your voyage and im sure by the end of fixing this problem you are going to be joining the (We Hate IE Club) ;)

Maybe an example? I have tried 50000 different ways, cant seem to get it.

NVM, I GOT IT..THANKS!