Productview page popup

Guest sanshuman

Guest sanshuman

Hi,

I am finally posting to the forum to get a mod if any one has one of these | or | if one could develop it for me. (I am not getting a lot for the site i am developing but i can pay if needed)

I am using CC3.0.5 and a modified version of Killer skin with Grassmeyer Design's (Jen's grid layout mod, www.wiredks.com) for product view. When you click on a category using this mod, products are displayed as a grid of product-thumbs unlike the standard table layout of killler skin. you click on one of these thumbs and the product page shows up with all the product description, options and buy button etc.. This is great.

What i would like to do is this.

When you click on the category the grid of product thumbs would show as usual, but when you click on a thumb, it should open a new framless popup window in which the product is displayed with all description, options, buy button etc...basically the product view page with all its content would popup (Only the product, not the side boxes, site docs or top-categories)

Also, there would be a next button on top, that would show the next product in the category in the same popup window. User this way will have a grid view of all product in the background page to refer to, and the main product in the popup window, he would be able to add products to the cart, choose options, close popup to return to category grid layout page etc..

if i use _blank, it opens a copy of the whole site in a new window, i only want the product page to pop. I did some research earlier but i can not get it to work. Some one from the forum told me that its an hours job but now i cant get in touch with him so i am finally asking in the forum if someone would be able to help.

Thank you,

Sachin