Nochex APC

aris1234

• 2 weeks later...

Guest brosville

I'm wondering the same thing - got sick and fed up with Paypal, ripped it out, and replaced with Nochex - have been gazing blankly at their destructions for implementing apc, and the penny is just not dropping! ;)

Guest digilution

No takers? A confirmation of 'no' from the dev team would be helpful.

Aris

I have been using NOCHEX and would love it if more of my customers would use it. Never had any problems and receive the APC with no probs. :)

Guest Hoheria

OK, so how do you configure the Nochex gateway to transfer customer's details to their site? . . . someone must have done it surely? Brooky put loads of variables in the nochex gateway file but surely there's someone out there who knows what to do with it!!! Despite that the Nochex gateway does seem to work OK.

Hi,

I use Nochex and I'm interested in this too. Everything seems to work fine for me apart from after payment the order status doesn't get changed from pending to processing automatically.

Question for Digilution - does your order status change?

Guest digilution

Hi,

I use Nochex and I'm interested in this too. Everything seems to work fine for me apart from after payment the order status doesn't get changed from pending to processing automatically.

Question for Digilution - does your order status change?

Not quite sure what about the automatic bit, but once the order is placed, both paypal and Nochex, the order status is pending, I change the status of the order myself.

Thanks digilution for your reply. That's what happens for my cart using Nochex too.

I think it would be possible for the nochex gateway to be modded so that the status gets changed from pending to processing automatically on a successful transaction which would be a nice feature. Has anybody out there done this already?

Guest Hoheria

Thanks digilution for your reply. That's what happens for my cart using Nochex too.

I think it would be possible for the nochex gateway to be modded so that the status gets changed from pending to processing automatically on a successful transaction which would be a nice feature. Has anybody out there done this already?

Well alittle bit of though and experimentation and I've got the customers details transferred to the Nochex cart. Here's what I did:

In transfer.inc.php in the Nochex folder the bit from line 99 now reads:

$hiddenVars = "<input type='hidden' name='cart_order_id' value='".$cart_order_id."'>

<input type='hidden' name='total' value='".$basket['grandTotal']."'>

<input type='hidden' name='amount' value='".$basket['grandTotal']."'>

<input type='hidden' name='security_key' value='CubeCart'>

<input type='hidden' name='from_email' value='".$ccUserData[0]['email']."'>

<input type='hidden' name='firstline' value='".$ccUserData[0]['add_1']."'>

<input type='hidden' name='town' value='".$ccUserData[0]['town']."'>

<input type='hidden' name='county' value='".$ccUserData[0]['county']."'>

<input type='hidden' name='postcode' value='".$ccUserData[0]['postcode']."'>

<input type='hidden' name='email_address_sender' value='".$ccUserData[0]['email']."'>

<!--<input type='hidden' name='status' value='$status'>-->

<input type='hidden' name='returnurl' value='".$GLOBALS['storeURL']."/index.php?act=conf&amp;oid=".base64_encode($cart_order_id)."'>

<input type= 'hidden' name='email' value='".$module['email']."'>

<input type='hidden' name='ordernumber' value='".$cart_order_id."'>";

return $hiddenVars;

etc etc

The first bit of each line is the field name required on the nochex form and the second bit is taken from the list of variable at the top of this same file.

So in this line

<input type='hidden' name='county' value='".$ccUserData[0]['county']."'>

the first "county" is the nochex requirement and the second "county" is the value from Cubecart.

This popluates the nochex form with customers details except the name (on the card) and I cant work out how to concatinate the firstname and the surname into a single field without getting an error message but in any case it's probably just as well that the customer fills this in with what is typed on his card.

Hope it works for you.

Hoheria, that is excellent! Thank you.

:D

All we need now is to have the status of the order change from pending to processing on a successful payment !! I am probably way off track but do any coders know if it is anyting to do with this line of code that is commented out...

<!--<input type='hidden' name='status' value='$status'>-->

• 1 month later...
Guest bobby4

Hi All,

Thanks for the hack. Works a treat. I also wanted to have my logo at the top of the NOCHEX payment page so added this line to the hidden vars :

<input type='hidden' name='logo' value='".$GLOBALS['storeURL']."/skins/rounded_white/styleImages/logo.gif'>

Obviously you will have to change the '/skins/rounded_white/styleImages/logo.gif' part depending on the location of your sites logo.

The payment status notification would be good. Any ideas anyone? I set up a manual checkout a while back using NOCHEX and my solution was sloppy but worked. If the payment was successful the punter was directed to a php thankyou page that took the order id and updated the status from pending to paid. If they didn't pay it went to a php thankyou page that changed the status to not paid.

Only just started with cube cart so not sure of the options with it.

If anyone has an idea I'm happy to tinker, just let me know.

bob