Affiliates

Guest Savior

I am looking for a way to make an affiliate program so that I can make people links and they add it to thier site. When someone clicks on it the affiliate will get X percent of sale or flat rate of sale

there are a few affiliate moduals built into Cubecart my most recomended is iDevAffiliate as it allows you to run and host it yourself instead of paying over the odds to an affiliate company...

Though if you simply want to mod your store then you will have more luck at http://www.cubecart.org as that is the hacks and mods forum...

ok I am looking into the iDevAffiliate idea. Looking at CC3 all I need is a Admin Username, Admin Password, Status, URL to iDevAffiliate. Do I still need to pay the $99 for iDevAffiliate. or is there a way I can just get a Username/Password. Or am I doing this all wrong. Please help

you need to buy and download and install iDevaffiliate onto your server then configure your CC admin with the details of your installation, it sounds like alot to pay but it is worth it when affiliates are bringing you 80-90% of your customers, and all you need to think of is its a one time payment no monthly fee's for signing up with affiliate companies...

I personaly use it and it is also used here at cubecart.com for Deviliations Affiliate scheme... So you know its recomended :on2long:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Onlinewebpublisher

Hi,

Can someone tell me what is the right URL to put in the idevaffiliate? I am trying to make this work with my cubecart. I just installed my idevaffiliate at www.mydomain.com/idevaffiliate/ but it seems not working.

Thanks very much.

Guest Onlinewebpublisher

Thanks aikdo. I have already done that but still I can't make it work. This problem has something to do with how I integrate my cubecart 3.07pl1 with my idevaffiliate software.

Seems like you are well versed with iDevAffiliate, can you help me please. I am getting this error in my idevaffiliate when I buy using an affiliate link:

Processing Error!

Check Cart Integration &

Processing Code Configuration

In my cubecart, I put the URL as http://www.xsiteprotemplates4u.com/idevaffiliate/

Is there anything I miss out?

there is a patch been released by brooky search the forum for it...

Guest Onlinewebpublisher

Also, I used the automatic integration in idevaffiliate and did nothing on the optional variables.

Thanks aikdo. I have already done that but still I can't make it work. This problem has something to do with how I integrate my cubecart 3.07pl1 with my idevaffiliate software.

Seems like you are well versed with iDevAffiliate, can you help me please. I am getting this error in my idevaffiliate when I buy using an affiliate link:

Processing Error!

Check Cart Integration &

Processing Code Configuration

In my cubecart, I put the URL as http://www.xsiteprotemplates4u.com/idevaffiliate/

Is there anything I miss out?

there is a patch been released by brooky search the forum for it...

Well, I just installed the update tracker.inc.php file and tried again - still not getting commissions...

Aikdo, you seem to have used CubeCart with Idev... does it work for you? If so, please can you let me know:

1) When does the commission get awarded? Is it after the order has been processed, or paid for, or delivered?

2) What is the URL to Idev meant to be in CubeCart? I currently have it as http://www.mydomain.com/idevaffiliate

Hits are being registered in the test affiliate's account when I test using the test affiliate's url, so the Idev software is registering the hit, but the processed sale commission data is not being recorded.

Please can you provide any more help, or can you ask me any questions regarding my setup that might shed some light?

Thanks,

Brendon

Guest Onlinewebpublisher

Hi Savior,

Sorry for disturbing you. I just wanted to ask if you were able to make your idevaffiliate work with your cubecart?

I bought my idevaffiliate last week and could not make it work with my cubecart 3.0.8 with brooky's patch.