3.05 - 3.06 errors running upgrade.php

Guest xpmobile.com

Guest xpmobile.com

Receive following errors running upgrade.php

Warning: main(includes/global.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xpmobile/public_html/shop/upgrade/scripts/3.0.5-3.0.6/upgrade.php on line 2

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/global.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xpmobile/public_html/shop/upgrade/scripts/3.0.5-3.0.6/upgrade.php on line 2

=====

Ok, so after getting these errors, I decided to edit sql table directly and perform the function of upgrade.php, BUT my admin page still shows as running version 3.0.5, when it should be 3.0.6.

Also, is there not easier way to upgrade straight to latest version (3.0.8) ?

Please help.

Had you read a bit more closely, you'd see that the upgrade.php file should have been uploaded to the root of your store. :(

It should have been: /home/xpmobile/public_html/shop/upgrade.php

It won't show 3.0.8 until you upload all the new files to your server.

;)

Guest xpmobile.com

Receive following errors running upgrade.php

Warning: main(includes/global.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xpmobile/public_html/shop/upgrade/scripts/3.0.5-3.0.6/upgrade.php on line 2

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/global.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xpmobile/public_html/shop/upgrade/scripts/3.0.5-3.0.6/upgrade.php on line 2

=====

Ok, so after getting these errors, I decided to edit sql table directly and perform the function of upgrade.php, BUT my admin page still shows as running version 3.0.5, when it should be 3.0.6.

Also, is there not easier way to upgrade straight to latest version (3.0.8) ?

Please help.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Had you read a bit more closely, you'd see that the upgrade.php file should have been uploaded to the root of your store. ;)

It should have been: /home/xpmobile/public_html/shop/upgrade.php

It won't show 3.0.8 until you upload all the new files to your server.

:w00t:

Did what you said. Still showing as 3.0.5

Now what?!