Tell a Friend and Footer

Guest saumil

Hi,

I am new to CubeCart and honestly I have been fascinated by it! I plan to impliment it for my portal. Before I can do so, I need to edit its look to match my website and also remove the features which I wont be needing. One such feature is Tell a Friend. On viewing the added product one sees the option 'Tell a Friend', how do I remove it?

Also I would like to remove/edit the Footer of the Catalog which is -- About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions. How can I remove/edit it?

Thank You for any replies I receive in advance. Looking forward in using the script, seems really promising!

Best Regards

To remove "tell a friend", in the skin's files that you are using, you will need to alter viewProd.tpl, just look for it and take it out and it just won't show up on the page. To take out site docs or move them around. You can do this in your global/index.tpl file, look for {sitedocs} and then move it around or simply delete it. If you want to change or add things to sitedocs, go into the boxes folder and find sitedocs.tpl and open that file to change things about that box. I know that there has been plenty of posts on this board about adding links to this "box," there is also a mod somewhere (I think for free, posted somewhere in the forums, either here or on the .org site) that will show or hide documents that usually show up in sitedocs.

Anyway, good luck and let us know if you have any problems.

Jen