Turbocash

Guest degsey69

Guest degsey69

Hi There

I am trying to get the guys over in the Turbocash forums to take notice of CubeCart and modify their sql interface to work work with it.

To give you a little bit of its background, Turbocash is an open source accounts package, designed for EEC use by Dutch developers, it has epos, invoicing facilities and stock control,. Does Vat returns and profit and loss accounts, a real free contender to Sage.

It interfaces from its menu to oscommerce website mysql database directly.

Perhaps if a few of our European users visit their forum found here

http://www.turbocashuk.com

and request they look at interfacing with CubeCart they will take us more seriously.

How about it lads, this facility will made Cubecart with Turbocash a really got package for you and your clients. :whistle:

Hi There

I am trying to get the guys over in the Turbocash forums to take notice of CubeCart and modify their sql interface to work work with it.

To give you a little bit of its background, Turbocash is an open source accounts package, designed for EEC use by Dutch developers, it has epos, invoicing facilities and stock control,. Does Vat returns and profit and loss accounts, a real free contender to Sage.

It interfaces from its menu to oscommerce website mysql database directly.

Perhaps if a few of our European users visit their forum found here

http://www.turbocashuk.com

and request they look at interfacing with CubeCart they will take us more seriously.

How about it lads, this facility will made Cubecart with Turbocash a really got package for you and your clients. :whistle:

Hi,

I'll look at it tonight.

Do you know if they talking directly to the mySQL OSC database (via TCP/IP), or via a php based interface (post/get etc)

If they are using a php based interface, it may be a fairly quick job (ie no change to their software)

In anycase, I'll poke around their forum :-)

Jason

Guest degsey69

I got this reply to my post in the Turbocash forum

We now do link to OSC and Zen.

You'r the first of the few hundred thousand users, with that question.

As there's a great need to further broaden the link between these 2 Ecom prodructs and TC, and too less development time, you could place this request.

And when we've migrated to the new database structure and have gained a few programmers to the project, there might be someone that picks up your request.

It seems that CubeCart is not important enough to the developers at TurboCash. ;)

Guest degsey69

:cry: I downloaded the software yesterday to try it and will have a go at integrating into cubecart in the near future. :)

Thanks Evilhomer

It would be quite an asset if you can do it :cry: