BIG PROBLEM WITH THUMBNAILS!

Guest rjbacon

Guest rjbacon

Hi people,

I have looked everywhere in this forum for help and I cannot find it.

Earlier this morning I was creating products with thumbnails fine but now Im not getting any thumbnails at all??

I have not changed anything and even created the thumbnail myself and placed it into the correct folder using an ftp programme. I am still getting the main picture on the product page but that is it. :blink: Just cant get my head around this.

PLEASE HELP ME as it is very urgent.

Many thanks,

Rob

Hi people,

I have looked everywhere in this forum for help and I cannot find it.

Earlier this morning I was creating products with thumbnails fine but now Im not getting any thumbnails at all??

I have not changed anything and even created the thumbnail myself and placed it into the correct folder using an ftp programme. I am still getting the main picture on the product page but that is it. :blink: Just cant get my head around this.

PLEASE HELP ME as it is very urgent.

Many thanks,

Rob

Have you tried re-adding the product images using Admin? Are the thumbs in the correct format, using the correct naming convention, in the correct location with the correct CHMOD?

1st, look in the ACP at server settings information; verify GD version and that it is still enabled, and look at php version. If your web host recently upgraded to PHP 4.4.1 on the server and it is not properly patched it will cause conflict with GD.

Typically, GD problems with CubeCart boil down to three or four things:

1. GD not present, or enabled on server or not configured in ACP correctly.

2. PHP 4.4.1 is present and unpatched

3. images/uploads and images/uploads/thumbs not CHMOD 777

There can be other problems, but these are the basic causes of problems. GD and CubeCart work well together, check to see if one of those three buggers is throwing you off.