Can't login to admin on a different pc

sleepyfrog

I have installed the cart for a client and when I log in to the admin area either as a superuser or the client it logs in without problems.

Went to the clients today and could not log in to the admin section. The screen blinks, then clears the login form and keeps the 'no sessions found' message. Tried it on all 3 of his computers. Not a password problem or username problem.

Thought it may be some AV prog on their machine, so tried to log into the admin area of another site I've done, expecting that to be blocked too, but let me in ok. Tried a third clients site and logged in there ok too.

Any ideas why it wouldn't be letting me into this one site, and only from the client's machines?

I have tried deleting the cache and cookies from the machine, rebooting and trying again but still does not log in.

What browser were you using? It sounds like a security issue.

They are using IE5 on Windows XP.

The strange thing is that I can log into another client's admin section without problems, just not theirs.

Which file within Cubecart deals with the Session/Cookie details so I can check what exactly is happening?

Many thanks

Guest Brivtech

I have installed the cart for a client and when I log in to the admin area either as a superuser or the client it logs in without problems.

Went to the clients today and could not log in to the admin section. The screen blinks, then clears the login form and keeps the 'no sessions found' message. Tried it on all 3 of his computers. Not a password problem or username problem.

Thought it may be some AV prog on their machine, so tried to log into the admin area of another site I've done, expecting that to be blocked too, but let me in ok. Tried a third clients site and logged in there ok too.

Any ideas why it wouldn't be letting me into this one site, and only from the client's machines?

I have tried deleting the cache and cookies from the machine, rebooting and trying again but still does not log in.

What is the URL that is being presented to you when it is asking for the login? If you don't want to disclose the website, just replace the details with DOMAIN, etc.

I'm having subdomain issues causing the login to get a bit screwy, there's a problem in the system that relates to using the server address rather than the actual URL. Combining the 2 can make the system become confused. I have a feeling there could be something related in your case.