CC 3.0.6 and selected, then later removed, items

Guest claesmagic

Guest claesmagic

The first customer we had in our CubeCart 3.0.6 put 3 items in the virtual basket. He then went to another section of the shop and put another item in the basket as well.

Right before checkout (at the product summary) he did however choose to remove the last selected item from the basket: He then clicked the "Update cart- button" before he went to "choose payment type". Here comes the "mysterious part" of the story:

When we later went into CubeCart Admin area to look at this specific order (under the "Orders" section), the removed item still was listed in the list of products ordered by him. However, the price total was correct - he had only paid for the three first items that he did choose w/ correct shipping amount.

Still, the removed item was listed in his order summary in Admin. Help?

/claesmagic

Guest fergz2005

Hi, in the invoice did it show you the correct prices ? if so maybe hes manualy sent payment sometimes cubecart will confirm your order without payment if you select paypal.

This is a known error in 3.0.6 and below. NOBODY should be using anything less than 3.0.7-pl1 for both security and bug issues. If you are forced to use a lesser version, at least run a WinMerge against the newest release and apply the changes so that you'll have security holes fixed and bugs corrected.

;)

Guest claesmagic

Sir William,

Thanks for your valuable information, I'll try to fix it asap. I hope though it's possible to upgrade from 3.0.6 to 3.0.7 without changing all the added mods we already have in 3.0.6 to suit Swedish standards.

Thanks again my CC-friend!

/claesmagic