Anyone Fancy A Mint??? or maybe you would prefure to add some pepper??

Guest aikdo

So ok i only recently stumbled apon this script but instantly fell in love with the elegant way it is writen aswell as the amazing API witch allows you to build and add what they call Peppers (Mods) in a matter of seconds.

It looks amazing and works a charm the comunity much like that here at cubecart.com is superb and there is a growing number of pepper developers there already... Ok so there is a $30 a domain licence cost but all you need to do is take a look at My Setup to see that you can do alot with it.

------------------------------------------------------

So ok there is one downfall with this script and that is its inability to track search engines as it works via javascript over php that however means that your site counters give you accurate visitor stats and are not plagued with counts of SPAM bots and such like that would otherwise have been counted as a normal visitor.

Does this worry you that your visitor that dont have javascript wont be counted well first i got worried by this then i realised/remembered that cubecart wont work unless javascript is enabled anyway and so they would have to have javascript enabled for it to work.

Up untill finding this script i was using Twatch which has a very limited API system and a massive database. Since using MINT i will never go back it only uses 3 db tables is alot smaller and is open to customisation (No encription and a amazing API), hell you can even play with the CSS to change the look :D.

You can get this script for http://www.haveamint.com and you can view My Demo Here.

All i can say is take the comitment of $30 its only £15 to you UK users and it will prove an amazing asset to your cart telling you how to optimise the design and layout and much much more.

And the best thing of all with all the Peppers alread available and the easy to make your own It can only get better.

Get your MINT :D...

Cezz aka Aikdo is in No way affiliated with Shaun inman of the Mint project and all writing from above are of his own personal opinion and does not reflect that of the core or pepper developers.