Viewing Templates

Hi, ive always used Appserv to run a mysql & apache setup for my localhost but recently its stopped working (for an unknown reason). I need to do some editing on my cart skins, is their a way that they can be viewed offline? such as using a html file to pull all of the templates and to display them as they should (but of course without the php bit of information).

Regards!

Guest degsey69

Hi, ive always used Appserv to run a mysql & apache setup for my localhost but recently its stopped working (for an unknown reason). I need to do some editing on my cart skins, is their a way that they can be viewed offline? such as using a html file to pull all of the templates and to display them as they should (but of course without the php bit of information).

Regards!

If you use this tutorial as a guide you can install Mambo stand alone server which then lets you not only view your skins but also allows you to mod a demo store before uploading to the server, this is how I do all my mods first

http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index....showtopic=10592

Hope it helps you ;)

Regards!

If you use this tutorial as a guide you can install Mambo stand alone server which then lets you not only view your skins but also allows you to mod a demo store before uploading to the server, this is how I do all my mods first

http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index....showtopic=10592

Hope it helps you :D

Thanks! I will give it ago. Just found another apache/SQL server software which is faily easy to use called Xampp.

Regards!