Full length legend skin?

Guest cranky

Afternoon all is there anyway of changing the legend skin so it goes to the bottom of the screen? i'm assuming theres a padding option hidden somewhere but can't find it ;)

Hi, what i meant was the body of the page to stretch to the screen height so if there is nothing on the page it will still show the copyright at the bottom of the screen.

Kinda hard to explain but this is my site

http://www.garage78.co.uk/

If you look at the copyright then its pushed to the bottom because its got content but if you click on any of the catagories then because there is no content the copyright goes to the top of the page ruining the look.

Also how do I get the copyright background image and text to stay in the middle ;)

So you actually want the page to be fixed height even if there are no products involed, correct?

I would suggest you added a few categories and products to see the layout actually in action prior to make any more changes :w00t:

I like the colours you are using :D

Hi, thank you for the comments,

i've added some catagories on the main page now and it fills the screen but but if you click on view my basket it happens again,

also i've tried to add a background to the copyright notice but I can't get it to sit in the middle and not repeat

• 1 month later...