adding a link to viewProd.tpl

fairview

Hi -

I am building a store which sells customized stationery - I have been trying to figure out if I can add a link to "viewProd.tpl" so a PDF file with fonts and color choices can be accessed for each product (most will be unique . . .)

I think I may need to add an additional attribute to each product in the database (to hold the name of the link?) unless I name each pdf file with the Product ID, in which case I think I just need to figure out how to add the link language to the view product template.

Help? (thanks in advance. . . I have been scouring these forums and the ones at cubecart.org, and haven't found what I am looking for.)

well, as so many others have, I have just worked this out so I don't need anymore help. thanks anyway.

Hi -

I am building a store which sells customized stationery - I have been trying to figure out if I can add a link to "viewProd.tpl" so a PDF file with fonts and color choices can be accessed for each product (most will be unique . . .)

I think I may need to add an additional attribute to each product in the database (to hold the name of the link?) unless I name each pdf file with the Product ID, in which case I think I just need to figure out how to add the link language to the view product template.

Help? (thanks in advance. . . I have been scouring these forums and the ones at cubecart.org, and haven't found what I am looking for.)

well, as so many others have, I have just worked this out so I don't need anymore help. thanks anyway.

I am just testing a mod we have developed for cc3 this will allow file management just like you manage categories in the admin backend simple to use. 5 mins to install.

add pdfs .docs etc.

will put it up on demo soon pm me if interested