License CC

Guest fulmater

Guest fulmater

I have been getting things on my server ready to host my store and found Cube Cart to be a nice, clean, functional system. I really like it a lot and I think it’s probably one of the top ten on the list. I have shopped many many of the store fronts trying to find the one that’s best for me and my application.

I found cc and thought this was it. I read to where I have to license the store to remove the copyright off the bottom.

Now my question is do you have to license it to remove the congratulations you have installed cc from the main store front?

Thanks

Steve

Guest Brivtech

I have been getting things on my server ready to host my store and found Cube Cart to be a nice, clean, functional system. I really like it a lot and I think it’s probably one of the top ten on the list. I have shopped many many of the store fronts trying to find the one that’s best for me and my application.

I found cc and thought this was it. I read to where I have to license the store to remove the copyright off the bottom.

Now my question is do you have to license it to remove the congratulations you have installed cc from the main store front?

Thanks

Steve

No, simply go into your home page and edit out that information with your own - You will find this in your store admin area. That's just put there to show it's all installed and working correctly.

Guest fulmater

Thank you so very much for this answer thats my problem I did not change them to 777 thats why I change it and it comes back. Thank you

Steve

...also remember to change permissions (assmuming english language site);

/language/en/home.inc.php

Set to 777

Otherwise you can't edit the home page :-)

Jason