Heads Up Guys!!

Guest fulmater

Guest fulmater

I have come to these forums time and time again and it always seems that if I have a problem I can find the duplicate problem and a fix. It’s never been the time I could not resolve a problem with CC. I did have A LOT of issues trying to run CC on my Winblows box with IIS v5 – php – sql and can say if you get CC to run smooth on a winblows box you have accomplished a task many have tried and few have succeeded. Since I got fetup “that’s a Tx word†with jacking around “another one†with winblows “windows xp†I changed CC over to my Linux box running apache and have had NO issues from install to applying it in my application.

In saying this I know the programmers and authors of CC get a lot of people coming and letting them know what’s wrong with their brain child so I wanted to come and say how absolutely great CC is. It’s by far the BEST application on the market for the price of free, and would bet its by far better than a lot of the high dollar ones out on the market.

I also like the fact with CC you not only can speak with very knowledgeable people in this forum but the actual programmers and code writers. If that’s not 100 and 50 percent customer service and technical support I don’t know what is.

I looked and I mean looked hard for the perfect store front with a paypal back end. I installed and deleted more then I can keep count of. But I always came back to CC after testing others both free and commercial.

I say all this to say this simpley little phrase KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

Thanks for the kind words sure does help when you know people appreciate how much time and effort we all put in here.

Makes a change from I uploaded this and now..............Help

lol

Guest Jethro

fulmater the only snag l have hit with CC on a windows setup is the graphics handling. Since like 99% of normal online site runners the actual production box is a *nix one that's not really an issue in the long run.

Newbie here, so there's probably an options somewhere l'm not seeing :)

Now if only l can stop myself from pressing all the buttons to see what happens we might actually get going with this one :(