Double image when replacing head logo image

Guest okeespec

Guest okeespec

CubeCart v 3.0.7

Skin Modified - Legend - changed name to chp

Issue - When I replace the header (mysite.org/cart3/skins/chp/styleimages/backgrounds/topHeader.jpg) with my own header of very similar size, it displays my header twice one above the other.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Guest jmartinez

CubeCart v 3.0.7

Skin Modified - Legend - changed name to chp

Issue - When I replace the header (mysite.org/cart3/skins/chp/styleimages/backgrounds/topHeader.jpg) with my own header of very similar size, it displays my header twice one above the other.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Can you post a link to your site so we can see this? Also have you attempted to name the header something else and modifying the layout.css file accordingly?

Guest okeespec

In layout.css add this to #topHeader

background-repeat: no-repeat;

That fixed it! You da man. The only problem is it now has about an inch of white space below the new graphic. Any idea how to fix that?

Craig

In layout.css add this to #topHeader

background-repeat: no-repeat;

That fixed it! You da man. The only problem is it now has about an inch of white space below the new graphic. Any idea how to fix that?

Craig

I put a negative number in the padding and that helped. Was that the right thing to do?

Guest okeespec

I was able to replace my header but now there is a big white gap underneath it. I tried adjusting the padding in the css with a negative number and it helped but not perfect. I also can't figure out how to move the log in information down into the white space that is currently over laping in my new header logo.

Here is the webpage to view issue:

www.creativehealingproject.org/cart3

Thanks to the guy who solved my last problem and so quickly! I appreciate it.

Craig Greenfield

Guest okeespec

Simple solution is to make your header exactly the same size as the original, otherwise you have to adjust the header height. ;)

Where do you adjust the header height? Is that in the css or .ipl(?) file? Which one relative to the correct answer.