Warning: StormPay Is Dropping The Bomb On Us.

Guest dudestore

Guest dudestore

Recently, StormPay had started to halt their operation and began to attack on honest customers by making chargebacks and suspending accounts without giving any reasons for this behavior. They are continuing to steal money for their troubles from current/former customers' bank/credit card accounts.

I now became one of their victims, they made a chargeback (a client bought a item *script* from my store) and suspended my account without any reason. :D I've dropped StormPay from my store and other sites I own.

I'm warning you and others NOT to use StormPay. If you do, then your money will be taken away secretly without notifying you that they withdrawn any money from your bank/cc accounts. Call your bank/cc companies to block StormPay from taking any money that they wrongly charged against you.

*I'm not sure if this is the right place.. but could be moved to payment gateway section.

Guest dudestore

SP was actually one of the best payment processor I ever used (fast withdrawal to bank acct) so I had no problem with those fees. Sadly, around in December, SP changed their attitude and turned against widely respected owners/merchants/buyers who helped SP gained as one of the best internet payment processors with PayPal.