Errors

Guest petrangr

Guest petrangr

Suddenly i keep getting those erros on the page and i cant connect to my admin page as well...

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at D:\domains\3dtoolbox.com\wwwroot\shop\includes\global.inc.php:1) in D:\domains\3dtoolbox.com\wwwroot\shop\includes\sessionStart.inc.php on line 40

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at D:\domains\3dtoolbox.com\wwwroot\shop\includes\global.inc.php:1) in D:\domains\3dtoolbox.com\wwwroot\shop\includes\sessionStart.inc.php on line 40

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at D:\domains\3dtoolbox.com\wwwroot\shop\includes\global.inc.php:1) in D:\domains\3dtoolbox.com\wwwroot\shop\includes\session.inc.php on line 95

Suddenly i keep getting those erros on the page and i cant connect to my admin page as well...

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at D:\domains\3dtoolbox.com\wwwroot\shop\includes\global.inc.php:1) in D:\domains\3dtoolbox.com\wwwroot\shop\includes\sessionStart.inc.php on line 40

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at D:\domains\3dtoolbox.com\wwwroot\shop\includes\global.inc.php:1) in D:\domains\3dtoolbox.com\wwwroot\shop\includes\sessionStart.inc.php on line 40

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at D:\domains\3dtoolbox.com\wwwroot\shop\includes\global.inc.php:1) in D:\domains\3dtoolbox.com\wwwroot\shop\includes\session.inc.php on line 95

Has someone messed with the caching on the Windows Server? Have you added some kind of caching mod?

If you've not made any changes, speak to your hosting company.

Jason

Guest petrangr

Has someone messed with the caching on the Windows Server? Have you added some kind of caching mod?

I havent done anything what should i ask my hosting company?