3.0.10 Currency and lanuage

Guest Thorson

Guest Thorson

I know the problem is in the switch.php just like before there was a fix. Please answer with solution to this issue. Apart from this everything so far works aok.

Guest groovejuice

The language dropdown box is working fine. N'est pas? For your currency, if you haven't already, you need to enable the currency you want as default (in admin/ currencies) and edit that to a value of 1.

Guest Thorson

I just did a new install again and the same problem - Lanuage and Currency does not change ??

Its not me I am sure :) The problem is in the scripts. I noticed also that the install from CPanel is well out of date also. That is why I downloaded from site.

I see there is little or no support regarding my situation. Makes me wonder :blink:

Guest groovejuice

When you say they're not working, what do you mean? I see you've now installed a custom skin. Yesterday, when I checked your site, the language drop down was working and the language changed. You say there's no support, yet you never responded to my message. That makes me wonder....