3.010 fckeditor.html Error Message

• 4 months later...
Guest Captain Bags

Today I had my very first experienc with CC - a brand new install from the current DL. Looking very good so far. It seems like a clean install using the auto-install route and I am experienced enough to get the settings right first time (almost ;) )

CubeCart Version: 3.0.11

PHP Version: 5.1.4

MySQL Version: 4.1.20-standard

Server Software: Apache/1.3.36 (Unix) mod_jk/1.2.14 mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635.SR1.2 mod_ssl/2.8.27 OpenSSL/0.9.7a PHP-CGI/0.1b

Client Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)

I get this same "Error loading ../fckstyles.xml when I navigate to the General Settings page.

Having doing a search here, I can see several people asking the same question about this error but I have not seen any answers posted that show how to solve the problem. As I plough through the various Admin screens I may find some moe - hopefully not

Guest Captain Bags

I found the reason (obvious in hindsight :( )

The problem lay in my Zone Alarm firewall settings.

Under Privacy --> Site list, add the name of your site (e.g. mysite.com)

When you have added it, find it in the list on the same screen and enable Mobile Code.