USPS Calculator - remove options from results

Guest mashurst

Guest mashurst

I currently only have one option selected in the usps shipping module, priority mail flat rate large. all of the other options are disabled. if i get an international customer, the usps module displays every possible shipping option, i.e. document service, global priority, airmail. (screenshot attached) is there a way I can get this to only display the options I use because customers get confused by 10 different shipping options, some of them very expensive. I only want it to display global priority mail and airmail. couldn't find this in the forum :blink:

-m

• 3 weeks later...

Guest chuckdet

I currently only have one option selected in the usps shipping module, priority mail flat rate large. all of the other options are disabled. if i get an international customer, the usps module displays every possible shipping option, i.e. document service, global priority, airmail. (screenshot attached) is there a way I can get this to only display the options I use because customers get confused by 10 different shipping options, some of them very expensive. I only want it to display global priority mail and airmail. couldn't find this in the forum */*

-m

I have the same problem, I hope someone has an answer to this, it is a big problem for me, some of the options displayed are for small envelopes that my products wont even fit in to. When I call the post office they tell me I only have two options for international postage, yet the USPS module is diplaying 20 different services.

Someone help!!!

Chuck

Guest loren antolik

i am having the same issue.

i am running cube cart version 3.06

i am only using usps shipping method, with only the priority mail and express mail options checked.

when i make a purchase from a U.S. address only priority and express mail options are given to me.

when i make a purchase from a Non U.S. address all shipping options are shown to me.