Stats package/software

Guest modowl

Guest modowl

Hi All,

I know this is not specific to cubecart but I thought it maybe of use to others and that there will be someone on here who can help.

I am looking for a stats package that will just be a small piece of code that I need to add in each PHP page and does not require access to the server logs.

Preferably I would like to find a piece of software I can run on my PC and view stats from different sites in one place.

Can anyone recommend software to help me do this?

Oh and share/freeware if possible! :blink:

Hi All,

I know this is not specific to cubecart but I thought it maybe of use to others and that there will be someone on here who can help.

I am looking for a stats package that will just be a small piece of code that I need to add in each PHP page and does not require access to the server logs.

Preferably I would like to find a piece of software I can run on my PC and view stats from different sites in one place.

Can anyone recommend software to help me do this?

Oh and share/freeware if possible! :blink:

BBClone is pretty good and may do what you want:

http://bbclone.de/

You'll have to modify .htaccess to include some code on every .php page, but it doesn't require access to

server logs.

HTH

Jason

Guest tbladecki

i use statcounter.com it is FREE and it is a very small piece of code. Works Great have not have any problems at all and there is an option to have it visiable or not.

Very Nice

Guest modowl

Thanks for the reply...

I was going to give statcounter a go....It is a shame it is on their server..but really being able to view stats for several sites without having to go to each domain is a bonus...

Thanks for the posts =)

Guest modowl

While were on the subject of software, can anyone recommend a PHP script to backup/restore a MYSQL Database...

I know about PHPMYADMIN but I have found this a bit heavy duty, what I would like to do is include a couple of PHP scripts in my cubecart instal and be able to backup and restore from them...

Any ideas on that would be great..

Thanks again!