Is there a flow chart for templates

Is there anything visual that shows the file structure relationships for basic skins in the form of a flow chart to know how the html template pieces relate to one another?

There is a flow chart for the css files here.

When I get some time I will make definitions for the tpl files, but here's some helpful info:

Within Templates folder there are 3 folders-

Boxes- tpl for each box (ex: categories.tpl is the categories box)

Content- tpl for the content that loads on a certain page (ex: index.tpl is what loads when you are on your homepage, it includes code for latest products)

Global- tpls are the main templates that are used throughout the site index.tpl loads for all site pages except inside the cart- cart.tpl

Jen

Jen, thanks for the info. I appreciate it.

Blanche

There is a flow chart for the css files here.

When I get some time I will make definitions for the tpl files, but here's some helpful info:

Within Templates folder there are 3 folders-

Boxes- tpl for each box (ex: categories.tpl is the categories box)

Content- tpl for the content that loads on a certain page (ex: index.tpl is what loads when you are on your homepage, it includes code for latest products)

Global- tpls are the main templates that are used throughout the site index.tpl loads for all site pages except inside the cart- cart.tpl

Jen

No problem.

Basically layout is handled by layout.css but if you really want to change things or take stuff out add new things, you'll dive into the tpl files.

Text colors, fonts, sizes, etc is handled by style.css

You can do allot just by only altering the two css files, but if you want a complete change index.tpl and cart.tpl can get more done. And of course if you want to alter boxes and even more you go into the boxes tpl files.

Good luck and have fun!

Jen