Whats all this froogle business?

Guest Nickeldawn

Guest Nickeldawn

Hi guys,

A Newbie question here!

Is CC automatically setup to be search engine friendly, I mean is it possible that a potential customer could find my store simply by searching for a product (which I stock) on Google, then finding our store?

Also, how does froogle work and I notice there is a froogle link for every item item I add to my store.

Whats the best way to set this up and how?

THanks a million guys.

Cube Cart in itself is not SEF mainly due to all the session and redirect links. There is a SEF mod that is free at cubecart.org that does help with this. Yes you will be found if you wait long enough becuase SE's will spider your site simply because you are on the Web. There are many things you can do to optimize your site. I won't go into that now because it's what I do for a living but there have been several posts regarding this issue.

Froogle is Google's version of an online store. You can open a Froogle account free and it's just another way of driving targeted customers to your store. In your admin control panel there is a link to download a froogle feed which contains your products and images with links to their pages. This feed will be uploaded to your Froogle account and your products will be online at the Froogle Store.