users cannot login after placing an order

Guest dalis

Guest dalis

I think we might have two different issues so I will describe both below since they kind of related from the customer perspective.

using CC3.0.8

site: http://www.thescrappingedge.net/

the owner upgraded but can't remember which version was before. :D

Issues:

1. Customer registers, logs in, and places their first order. After paying they are kicked out of the store (logged out) and cannot log back in, they get a "login failed" error.

2. Customer decides to click on the "forgot your password?" and enters their email address but no email is ever received by them.

3. Admin has to manually delete user using the admin tools so user can register again... and cycle repeats.

Guest groovejuice

Did a test buy and print order form would not display, and when PayPal is selected, I was sent to the home rather than payment page. Which PayPal gateway are you using? I was able to log in again uder the same user, by the way.

Guest dalis

Did a test buy and print order form would not display, and when PayPal is selected, I was sent to the home rather than payment page. Which PayPal gateway are you using? I was able to log in again uder the same user, by the way.

I never use paypal so not sure if that was broken too. (BTW. I just tried using paypal but w/o paying) but it took me to the Paypal page. How do I know what paypal gateway she is using? Did you followed all the steps to completion of the ordering process, because is not until the order is "processed" throught cube cart completly that the user is not able to log again.