colours changed

Guest evod

That is an image in Classic skin in your styleImages/backgrounds folder called pageBg.jpg. You can either edit it in an image editing program to change the color to white or you can go to styleSheets/layout.css and look for this code:

body {

margin: 5px;

background-color: #A5A5A5;

background-attachment: scroll;

background-image: url(../styleImages/backgrounds/pageBg.jpg);

background-repeat: repeat-x;

background-position: top;

delete the reference to the url and change the background-color value to #FFFFFF and the background-repeat value until you get what you want.

And my own little opinion here: Asking a question with a 'please' or 'thank you' wouldn't hurt.

And my own little opinion here: Asking a question with a 'please' or 'thank you' wouldn't hurt.

Very good point :)

Thanks very much i have now done it i just deleted that line in layout :)

Guest Brivtech

I'm sure you love the blue on black colour scheme, but it's really bad on the eyes - bad webdesign top 10 here. Have a rethink about greying out some of the black, or pick a replacement to the deep blue so you have more contrast.

Also, click here 4 preview" - Another no no! using abbreviated text is another web design disaster! Also keep an eye on punctuation - Full stops and apostrophies!

Do a google search on bad website design, and take some notes. It's not my intention to critisise you, rather to offer some constructive critisism.