Newly Installed 3.0.10 redirects to

I just installed a brand new version of 3.0.10 for a customer, this is the first time I have installed this newest version. Installation went as normal, however after installation is complete, when I try to go to where the store is set up, instead of taking me to the store it redirects to https://www.cubecart.com/site/purchase/

What is the deal? ;)

Jen

Guest EverythingWeb

Hi Jen,

I *think* that this is something to do with the software thinking that the copyright has been tampered with, however give me a few minutes as I need to just confirm something, and I will come back to you on this thread.

;)

Guest EverythingWeb

Hi Jen,

Could you do me a favour and re-upload:

/classes/xtpl.php

/includes/session.inc.php

to your store, and let me know of the outcome.

Guest EverythingWeb

Hi Jen,

If you could please raise a ticket in the 'Sales' department, I believe that you will get an explanatory reply through there, if the above has not cured the problem.

Hope this helps,

William.

Thank you for your help. Okay, I tried uploading the 3.0.10 versions of those files and was still having the same problem. So I tried uploading the 3.0.8 versions of those files and that fixed my problem.

Better have someone look into those files to see what the issue might be.

Jen

FYI: 3.0.9 versions of the files resulted in the same problem.

Guest EverythingWeb

Hi Jen,

If you drop a ticket into the Sales department, I am sure that any answer from there will be very helpful for you :)

Cheers,

William

Guest awawa

I had the same problem. When I upgraded from 3.08 to 3.09, the store front kept redirecting me to the cubecart site.

I was able to make it work again by replacing my 3.09 version files:

/classes/xtpl.php

/includes/session.inc.php

with my 3.08 version files.

Is this a bug, or is CubeCart now requiring everyone to purchase a license before using the software?

Thanks,

Adrian

Guest behosted

We are having the same problems here with several shops for our hosting customers.

I'm glad there is a workaround.

But I hope someone will fix this soon!!

Guest demetz

We are having the same problems here with several shops for our hosting customers.

I'm glad there is a workaround.

But I hope someone will fix this soon!!

same problem for me... quiet annoying!

replaced the two files and it works

Guest bramswell

i had the same problem too.

i replaced both the files as mentioned but when i log in at the admin it says i still have v3.0.8 and updats are avaliable.

Guest Denver Dave

So is it recommended to stay at version 3.0.8 rather than upgrade to 3.0.9 or 3.0.10 ? Is this an issue with both licensed and unlicensed versions?

Guest walmarc

So is it recommended to stay at version 3.0.8 rather than upgrade to 3.0.9 or 3.0.10 ? Is this an issue with both licensed and unlicensed versions?

I've had no problems installing multiple versions of CubeCart of various of my domains (using "Fantastico") which is a 3 click process taking about 15 seconds. Fantastico currently installs 3.0.8 but if you follow my post here http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index....indpost&p=85529

it's about a 5 minute process to upgrade to 3.0.10 in two stages - first 3.0.9 and then 3.0.10.

PM me if you have problems.

Regards

Mark

I too just had problems upgrading from 3.0.8 - 3.0.9

I just reuploaded the sessions.inc.php file and it went back to normal, but continues to say version 3.0.8 in the admin area. I will upgrade now from 3.0.9 to 3.0.10 and hopefully not screw anything up! :D

Hopefully, a solution to this is around the corner soon...

Guest bluedigitalmedia

This is EXTREMELY annoying to say the least - my clients business is effectively shut down because of this problem. As a result, my weekend was pooched since tech support evidently doesn't work weekends. Even when my client went so far as to purchase a second license just to try and get it running, no go. This has made me look like an idiot and I'm not very happy. Every fix I have read about has not resolved the issue and I have spent the last 2 months working with customizing CubeCart for his site and I REALLY don't want to have to start with a fresh install due to the mods that have been implimented. CubeCart also needs to keep someone on call over the weekends to address just this kind of issue.

I had the same issue, it was redirecting to CCart Index after my upgrade. I also found replacing the file /includes/session.inc.php with my 3.08 version fixed it .

However if you do a clean install (not an upgrade) then it all works fine so my guess is there is some part of the upgrade that has not been listed in the changelog

Guest dudestore

Just thought to mention this- I upgraded competely and had no problem with the redirecting page to CC.

*Although, in half-way upgrading, the store did redirected to CC.

• 1 month later...
Guest miklb

SO is there an official response? I didn't do anything but move my clients site to a new server, and upon the move, I got the redirect as well.

I'll follow the suggestions in the thread, but I'd like to hear a better explanation.

SO is there an official response? I didn't do anything but move my clients site to a new server, and upon the move, I got the redirect as well.

I'll follow the suggestions in the thread, but I'd like to hear a better explanation.

The explaination has been covered in other threads. The reason is because the footer was altered by Devellion amid concerns that the version of CubeCart was displayed arrising to unnecessary security risks. It means if the files that manage the footer copyright are not from the same version (pre change and post change)... then the issue arises. If the upload was successful, then you will not have this problem.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BuymyJewelry

i just installed a clean copy of 3.10 and installed the mod, then I too got redirected to buy a license, so I followed Jen's advice and installed that 3.08 file, but I am still being redirected. I really need help now, I want to start using cube cart Today! :(

i just installed a clean copy of 3.10 and installed the mod, then I too got redirected to buy a license, so I followed Jen's advice and installed that 3.08 file, but I am still being redirected. I really need help now, I want to start using cube cart Today! :(

Guest BuymyJewelry

I think but I am not sure, it may have something to do with my zen cart configuration. Apparently my zen cart db is corrupted. :w00t: so I will be getting rid of the zen cart mess, and using just cube cart. I will post again when I am done.

thank you so much.