Is cubecart free or what?

Guest jackass134

Guest jackass134

Hi dudes,

I understand that cubecart is free if you dont want to remove the copyright in the bottom of the site is that right?

However I installed cubecart and when i try to go to the home page (index.php) i get linked to the www.cubecart.com site and it says i have to buy a license!!!!

Can anyone help me??

thanks ;)

Guest EverythingWeb

Hello,

Yes CubeCart is free-to-use, providing the Copyright notices are left in place.

If the store is redirecting to cubecart.com, it could possibly be detecting that the copyright has been tampered with, or that you are running a previous version.

Try re-uploading the files and see if it makes a difference. If in doubt, post your URL and either myself or another member can have a look.

Cheers.

Guest jackass134

Thanks!! I'm running cubecart 3.0.10 and i havn´t modified the copyright so i´ll try to re-upload the files as you said. The strange thing about all this is that i installed cubecart on my localhost and it worked perfectly... but when i uploaded it to my hosting account it redirected the index.php to the www.cubecart.com page.

sorry my bad english.

:)