licencia

Guest cayala

Guest cayala

compre la licencia ayer y tube que borrar el site porque se desconfiguro, lo volvi a instalar en el mismo dominio y me dice que la licencia ya esta en uso,, que puedo hacer??

Guest walmarc

compre la licencia ayer y tube que borrar el site porque se desconfiguro, lo volvi a instalar en el mismo dominio y me dice que la licencia ya esta en uso,, que puedo hacer??

Usted debe registrar un boleto de la ayuda.

:huh:

Guest walmarc

If possible can you post in english it will stand more chance of an answer.

I did a babelfish http://babelfish.altavista.com/ spanish>english translation which said:

"buy the license yesterday and tube that to erase site because desconfiguro, volvi to settle in the same dominion and already says that to the license this to me in use, which I can do?"

I think what he is saying is that he did an install & used the purchased licence, but he misconfigured it and had to reinstall in the same domain, now the licence won't work and says it's in use.

So I replied (using a reverse translation from babelfish ): "You should register a support ticket"

He hasn't responded again so I'm hoping he has lodged a ticket.

:)

Guest cayala

:)

If possible can you post in english it will stand more chance of an answer.

I did a babelfish http://babelfish.altavista.com/ spanish>english translation which said:

"buy the license yesterday and tube that to erase site because desconfiguro, volvi to settle in the same dominion and already says that to the license this to me in use, which I can do?"

I think what he is saying is that he did an install & used the purchased licence, but he misconfigured it and had to reinstall in the same domain, now the licence won't work and says it's in use.

So I replied (using a reverse translation from babelfish ): "You should register a support ticket"

He hasn't responded again so I'm hoping he has lodged a ticket.

;)

tnks walmarc, other question,, i connot view the image in the home,, only under the item,,, please help!!!

Guest walmarc

Babelfish translation:

¿Este hilo de rosca ayuda? :D

Si no, haga una búsqueda de todos los foros para las "images" (imágenes) - hay las porciones de soluciones fijadas :)

http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index....=2255&hl=images

In engish "Does this thread help?" :(

"Otherwise, do a search of all forums for "images" - there are lots of solutions posted." :)