A General Thank You!

Guest geofflinder

Guest geofflinder

Thanks to all for providing the information and code needed to make the best cart system I had found even better. I came to Cube Cart after two weeks of laborious installation and testing of many other cart scripts on my staging server .

I only wish I had found Cube Cart earlier and not after painfully auditioning a lot of other cart systems. None had the ease of installation, customization possibilities and level of "current" support going for it. Some were total losers at twice to thrice the price, some were so lame it was embarassing to even test them and some wouldn't run right no matter what I tried. Let's just say, I was getting mighty discouraged and beginning to think something that worked like Cube Cart was a figment of my imagination and the script stores were all junk. Not so!

Cube Cart truly is a superior product and even though it took a few tweaks and some searching here, at cubecart.org and on Estelle's site, I quickly found what I needed and am well on my way to having a store that works the way I want it to.

Thanks again to everyone for the wealth of usefull info here, there and everywhere :-)

Regards,

--

Geoffrey Linder

Thanks to all for providing the information and code needed to make the best cart system I had found even better. I came to Cube Cart after two weeks of laborious installation and testing of many other cart scripts on my staging server .

I only wish I had found Cube Cart earlier and not after painfully auditioning a lot of other cart systems. None had the ease of installation, customization possibilities and level of "current" support going for it. Some were total losers at twice to thrice the price, some were so lame it was embarassing to even test them and some wouldn't run right no matter what I tried. Let's just say, I was getting mighty discouraged and beginning to think something that worked like Cube Cart was a figment of my imagination and the script stores were all junk. Not so!

Cube Cart truly is a superior product and even though it took a few tweaks and some searching here, at cubecart.org and on Estelle's site, I quickly found what I needed and am well on my way to having a store that works the way I want it to.

Thanks again to everyone for the wealth of usefull info here, there and everywhere :-)

Regards,

--

Geoffrey Linder

:huh: