Any suggestions on what I can use?

Guest djfox

Guest djfox

My programmer for some reason bailed on me & hasn`t completed the project I needed him to do. I have a website with somewhat active members who post artwork on the site. But lots of things were never completed & I can`t afford to pay another programmer. So I`m looking for something I can buy that would provide me with what I need. I have no problem with remaking the whole art gallery, I just need something that would fill up my needs & works. Under $100 is preferable, but I can go as high as $150 if need be. Here`s what I need:

1. Multiple members (which I can add, edit or delete any time)

2. Multiple member levels (which I can add, edit or delete any time)

3. Account suspensions available

4. Posting artwork (with limitations I set as per account level)

5. Image view count (counts both members & non-members)

6. Image commenting

7. Image commenting count

8. Image faving count

9. Image faving

10. Clicking on the fav stat will bring up a list of which users have faved the image

11. Image size (like dimensions & kb) stat

12. Avatar usage

13. Private message

14. Auto-messaging (informs member when they ahve a new comment, fav, watcher, etc)

15. Watching

16. Categories (which I can add, edit, or delete any time) which are alphabetize

17. Emoticons (which I can add, edit, or delete any time)

18. Image editing (to reupload the image, edit title, description or keywords)

19. Image search (searches just the image database)

20. Journal function (which should also have headers & footnotes that can be set [like da`s])

21. Members can organize their images into folders -in addition to- their regular gallery (recent images would be listed but also have a folder section that displays images via categories the member sets)

22. Member account levels has customizable stats (ie, how many images they can upload, the filesize, how many folder categories they can have, etc)

23. HTML available

24. HTML preset as comments, private messages, image descriptions, etc are done (like most art gallery websites do, hitting enter twice inserts the paragraph html code automatically when the comment is posted)

25. Fully customizable looks (background, text colour, where things are placed, etc)

26. Customizable looks done easily (ie, having a section where it`s admin only accessible, & has a box that says "text colour" & you enter in the code for the text)

27. When image is faved, upload a page that shows images of what other images were faved by the people who previously faved that image

28. Forum for members (which I can add, edit, or delete forum sections & threads)

29. A "shoutbox" for members

30. Member pages have stats (shows avatar, contact info [which I can add, edit, or delete any time], country, age, gender, member name, real name, member level, # of images in their gallery, # of comments they post, # of policy violations, # of favourites they have, # of comments received, has art stats [like if the perosn can do commissions, free requests or trades], wbesite link[to the member`s site], date of when the account was created, # of forum posts, I am a...stats [which I can add, edit, or delete any time|| contains things like variad artist, anime artist, etc], page comments, online stat [show if the person is online or when last time they were loggen in)

31. Watched by list

32. Scraps section (keeps some images from showing up in main gallery, have link to it on member`s page)

33. Have sign up page that automatically allows the perosn to become a member

34. Members list (which shows every member in several ways: newest member to oldest, oldest to newest, who`s online)

35. Allow admins to broadcast a message (sending a private message message to all members at once)

36. Auto message says to member what comments they get, who adds them to watch, favs, broadcasted messages)

37. Have a section where it shows latest submitted images (how many to show I set), most favs (according to how many favs the image must have in order to show up there), latest journals

38. Nomination button (each image come with a "Nominate for Picture of the Day", when it`s clicked, the admins are given the notification that the image was nominated)

39. Report links (on comments & images to send reports to admins)

40. 38 & 39 are sent to a special forum in which only the admins can view

41. Picture of the day can have any number of images into it, shown on the side of the page on every image page, shows a different image each time the page is loaded, shows different ones each day

42. A link to submission agreement, faq, & policies pages at the bottom of every page

43. Members can delete images from their own gallery, favs, & journals, edit their avatars & other info

44. Admins can delete comments, images from everyone`s galleries, journals, avatars, suspend accounts (each level of admin has different powers according to how I set it up)

45. If an avatar isn`t setup by the member have an auto avatar that`s size & dimensions are accoridng to how I set it & the avatar would be how I design it

46. Visitors & members can search for images via the image searcher or browse through the categories

47. Categories can have subcategories, each category shows latest images submitted to it & top favs in that category

48. Images can be rated on scale of 0 to 10 by both members & non-members, stat shows average rating & how many rates were given

49. Image stat shows which category it was put in, category is a link to the category`s page

50. Thumbnail system

51. Image stat shows when image was submitted

52. Image rating (general audience or mature content)

53. Member settings (can set whether or not to view mature content, set info, set avatar, etc)

54. Insert copyright notice text under the image saying the image is copyrighted to [member username]

55. Members can change their password

56. Members can retrieve password if they forget it

57. Logout option

58. Password is hidden as ******

59. Submit image form has image upload, image title, description, category selection (which is alphabetized & shows subcategories [the listed stuff are required, this is optional stuff: tools used, time taken, comments allowed or not, if image is for sale (if it is, member has to enter details about it)]

I think that`s it. If you know of anything that can do all that or at least most of it (extra stuff I didn`t list is fine), please let me know. I`m getting desperate.