Paypal return error failed to open stream

Hi

A few a weeks ago i tested my site with paypal IPN and all seemed to be working fine. Now my site is live and getting orders so i am reluctant to start making changes and really get things screwed up. All seems to be working fine - the customer get directed to paypal and goes through the checkout process. When they go to click on back to merchant this error comes up

Warning: fopen(/location for my log files/2006-Apr-01.log): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /no/upload/includes/content/confirmed.inc.php on line 277

can't open file

Can someone please help?

Many Thanks

Cress

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 year later...
Guest Syria Gift Shop

Hi

A few a weeks ago i tested my site with paypal IPN and all seemed to be working fine. Now my site is live and getting orders so i am reluctant to start making changes and really get things screwed up. All seems to be working fine - the customer get directed to paypal and goes through the checkout process. When they go to click on back to merchant this error comes up

Warning: fopen(/location for my log files/2006-Apr-01.log): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /no/upload/includes/content/confirmed.inc.php on line 277

can't open file

Can someone please help?

Many Thanks

Cress