errors in admin section

Guest walshy

Guest walshy

Just installed CubeCart 3 manually and when i go to the administration section i get a few errors on the screen can someone help me sort these out please.

These are the errors which i am getting.

screen.gif

Thanks Jonathan

Guest walshy

Post your includes/global.inc file and XXXX out the password stuff.

<?php

$glob['dbdatabase'] = 'system';

$glob['dbhost'] = 'mysql1.7host.com';

$glob['dbpassword'] = 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxx';

$glob['dbprefix'] = '';

$glob['dbusername'] = 'doors';

$glob['installed'] = '1';

$glob['rootDir'] = '/sykesforbikes';

$glob['rootRel'] = '/sykesforbikes/';

$glob['storeURL'] = 'http://www.doorsdesign.co.uk/sykesforbikes';

?>

Guest walshy

Try:

$glob['rootDir'] = '/doorsdesign.co.uk/html/sykesforbikes';

$glob['rootRel'] = '/';

?>

when trying the above values i get:-

"No input file specified."

Guest walshy

Try:

$glob['rootDir'] = '/doorsdesign.co.uk/html/sykesforbikes';

$glob['rootRel'] = '/';

?>

when trying the above values i get:-

"No input file specified."

Hi i still havent sorted this problem out i would be greatful if someone could please help me get it sorted.

Jonathan

Guest Brenty

This is odd, because the system is looking for files on your hard disk drive, rather than on a web-server.

Is your web-server located in your computer?

Have you made ANY modifications to CubeCart, and if so, what programs have you used to edit the files with (apart from dreamweaver - which I can see in your bar at the bottom of the screen pic)?

D: is like a drive location on a computer (Usually a second drive), whereas on a web server displays this information very differently. Looks like you have a php server installed on the local computer for testing perhaps.

The impression I'm getting is that you've modified the files, and perhaps the software you're using has automatically updated links. I see you are using Dreamweaver - This could be the culprit.

Fixing the problem may be simple - Upload a fresh copy of just the /admin/ folder and files within.

ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP OF FILES THAT WILL BE CHANGED OR OVER-WRITTEN!

Guest walshy

This is odd, because the system is looking for files on your hard disk drive, rather than on a web-server.

Is your web-server located in your computer?

Have you made ANY modifications to CubeCart, and if so, what programs have you used to edit the files with (apart from dreamweaver - which I can see in your bar at the bottom of the screen pic)?

D: is like a drive location on a computer (Usually a second drive), whereas on a web server displays this information very differently. Looks like you have a php server installed on the local computer for testing perhaps.

The impression I'm getting is that you've modified the files, and perhaps the software you're using has automatically updated links. I see you are using Dreamweaver - This could be the culprit.

Fixing the problem may be simple - Upload a fresh copy of just the /admin/ folder and files within.

ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP OF FILES THAT WILL BE CHANGED OR OVER-WRITTEN!

i'll try a fresh install. yeah i have got a server running on my pc with php but i need this to be installed on my website server. i did the manual installation so i only edited the files that the install told me to.

Guest Brenty

right tried the above and still doesnt work now i cant even get into admin.

try the link below

admin page

any ideas?

Im seeing the store.

No input file specified - Is like php's way of saying "I can't find a file".

I think there's a problem in your configuration. This looks like the kind of thing I was having when I was first trying to get CubeCart to work on sub-domains.

You can access Admin by going to http://www.doorsdesign.co.uk/sykesforbikes/admin/login.php

But you will notice the graphics are stripped out. This at least proves the files are present and uploaded - What seems to be happening is that the system isn't looking in the correct location.

Can you post your global.inc.php file (Take out passwords of course) so we can check it? This is located at: http://www.doorsdesign.co.uk/sykesforbikes/includes/

Guest Brivtech

I think there's a problem in your configuration. This looks like the kind of thing I was having when I was first trying to get CubeCart to work on sub-domains.

Yes, all because of an extra /